A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kelleher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kelleher MD is a female Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Catherine Kelleher has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Kelleher practices Nephrology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Nephrologists.