inactive

Catherine B Kordesch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
DISRESPECTFUL
fine nurses, fine atmosphere, fair wait time, disrespectful doctor. Extremely pushy and disrespectful of my health concerns. I will never be going back to Kordesch, I am extremely disappointed... she had great reviews but my experience was nothing like what her reviews claim.

September 30th, 2015
We are adoptive parents and have worked with Dr. Kordesch over a span of several years now. She is compassionate and understands well the unique challenges that come with adoption, and she does a nice job of talking to, rather than just about, her pediatric clients. We highly recommend her.

June 22nd, 2015
Refused to treat my child's hydrocele for a year until after multiple visits wherein she said it was nothing finally a year later admitted it was an hydrocele in need of surgery. Waving it off as if I hadn't repeatedly had her check it out. Every other interaction with her has been unpleasant as she continuously spoke to me as if I were an idiot, incapable of comprehending basic speech. Needless too say we refuse to see her for any form of treatment.