A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Kowal is Excellent. Dr. Kowal has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Collier Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Kowal practice?
Dr. Catherine Kowal practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Rheumatologists, and Naples Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kowal, Dr. Caitlyn Kowal, Dr. Caren Kowal, Dr. Carin Kowal, Dr. Caryn Kowal, Dr. Catalina Kowal, Dr. Catharine Kowal, Dr. Cathleen Kowal