A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Kowal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Kowal practice?
Dr. Catherine Kowal practices Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Rheumatologists.