Rheumatologists
1855 Veterans Park Dr
Ste 103
Naples, FL 34109
(239) 596-5220
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Karen Bolea on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Kowal is an excellent doctor. She has treated me for lupus for 6 years. She suspected I also had immune deficiency disease and sent me to an immunologist. She was correct in her suspicions. Not only is she a great diagnostician, she is very compassionate.

|  NOT RECOMMENDED  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2010

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS VERY POOR. SHE WAS VERY RUDE. IF I WERE A PATIENT THAT LIKED TAKING A LOT OF PAIN MEDICATION THEN SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT. I AM NOT A PATIENT THAT ENJOYS TAKING PAIN MEDS AND TO GET ADDICTED TO THEM. SHE SAID THAT SOME PATIENTS LIKE TO FEEL BAD; THIS IS NOT MY CASE. I DON'T WANT TO BE A DRUG ADDICT! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AND WOULD NEVER GO BACK OR TAKE MY DOG TO HER!

|  show details
by M.E.DeMarco on Jul 2nd, 2010

Thank you for giving so much of your time when I saw you. I felt as though I was your only patient. I just noticed two other reviews and eventhough I saw you just the one time, I could not agree with them more. You are certainly a rare jem! Wish you could give this knowledge to the many doctors out there.

|  Five Star Doctor!!  |  show details
by S. Percival on Sep 29th, 2008

Doctor Kowal is intelligent, caring and professional. She is focused on her patient's needs and takes the time to listen and explore her patient's concerns. Each visit with Dr. Kowal is very thorough and well-planned - she doesn't miss a thing! I'm lucky to have had her as my Rhematologist for the past 4 years, and she does an excellent job treating my Fibromyalgia! Kudos to Dr. Kowal!!!

|  You'd be lucky to have her  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2008

Dr Kowal has been my physician for 13 years. She is a diamond in the rough. Not only is she an excellent Dr. but she is one of the very few left who genuinely cares about her patients and not the dollars attached to it. She was voted by her peers on of the top 100 Drs. and if voted among her patients, there would be no doubt she would be number 1. While most Drs. put their faith in Lab tests and x-rays alone, Dr. Kowal listens to your problems allowing her to remain both objective and subjective at the same time. I feel so lucky and spoiled to have her.