Dr. Catherine Kowal MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Naples, FL

July 2nd, 2010
Thank you for giving so much of your time when I saw you. I felt as though I was your only patient. I just noticed two other reviews and eventhough I saw you just the one time, I could not agree with them more. You are certainly a rare jem! Wish you could give this knowledge to the many doctors out there.

September 29th, 2008
Five Star Doctor!!
Doctor Kowal is intelligent, caring and professional. She is focused on her patient's needs and takes the time to listen and explore her patient's concerns. Each visit with Dr. Kowal is very thorough and well-planned - she doesn't miss a thing! I'm lucky to have had her as my Rhematologist for the past 4 years, and she does an excellent job treating my Fibromyalgia! Kudos to Dr. Kowal!!!

March 7th, 2008
You'd be lucky to have her
Dr Kowal has been my physician for 13+ years. She is a diamond in the rough. Not only is she an excellent Dr. but she is one of the very few left who genuinely cares about her patients and not the dollars attached to it. She was voted by her peers on of the top 100 Drs. and if voted among her patients, there would be no doubt she would be number 1. While most Drs. put their faith in Lab tests and x-rays alone, Dr. Kowal listens to your problems allowing her to remain both objective and subjective at the same time. I feel so lucky and spoiled to have her.