A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Kroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Kroll DO and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Catherine Kroll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Kroll practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gwinn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ishpeming, MI and Marquette, MI.
See Gwinn Primary Care Doctors and Gwinn Family Physicians.