A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Kroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Kroll DO and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Catherine Kroll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Kroll practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gwinn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ishpeming, MI and Marquette, MI.
See Gwinn Primary Care Doctors and Gwinn Family Physicians.