A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyong-Ponce
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kyong-Ponce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyong-Ponce graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Kyong-Ponce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine U-Vong Kyong-Ponce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Catherine U. Kyong-Ponce practice?
- Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.