A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyong-Ponce
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kyong-Ponce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyong-Ponce graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Kyong-Ponce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine U-Vong Kyong-Ponce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Catherine U. Kyong-Ponce practice?
- Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Kyong-Ponce practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.