A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Tobey Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Catherine O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA and Kingston, MA.
See Wareham Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin O'Brien, Dr. Caitlyn O'Brien, Dr. Caren O'Brien, Dr. Carin O'Brien, Dr. Caryn O'Brien, Dr. Catalina O'Brien, Dr. Catharine O'Brien, Dr. Cathleen O'Brien