A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Hospitals Group,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lloyd O'Brien MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Catherine O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA and Kingston, MA.
See Wareham Allergists and Wareham Pediatricians.