A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Hospitals Group,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Catherine O'Brien practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA and Kingston, MA.
See Wareham Pediatricians and Wareham Allergists.