A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Hospitals Group,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lloyd O'Brien MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Catherine O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA and Kingston, MA.
See Wareham Allergists and Wareham Pediatricians.