Dr. Catherine Limina Sullivan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sullivan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance