A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sullivan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Limina Sullivan MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Sullivan practices Rheumatology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Flushing Rheumatologists.