A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sullivan is Excellent. Dr. Sullivan has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sullivan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Catherine Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Maspeth, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Sullivan, Dr. Caitlyn Sullivan, Dr. Caren Sullivan, Dr. Carin Sullivan, Dr. Caryn Sullivan, Dr. Catalina Sullivan, Dr. Catharine Sullivan, Dr. Cathleen Sullivan