A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Lachenauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lachenauer
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Lachenauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Lachenauer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachenauer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lachenauer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine S Lachenauer MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Lachenauer practice?
- Dr. Catherine Lachenauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Lachenauer practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.