A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine LaCourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCourt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaCourt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine LaCourt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCourt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. LaCourt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lynette LaCourt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. LaCourt practice?
- Dr. Catherine LaCourt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine LaCourt practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.