A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine LaCourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine LaCourt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCourt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. LaCourt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lynette LaCourt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. LaCourt practice?
- Dr. Catherine LaCourt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine LaCourt practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.