inactive

Catherine R Lamb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Lamb is fantastic
Patients end up waiting in the waiting room for awhile because Dr. Lamb does NOT rush you out. She spends a lot of time with each patient and provides the best care possible.

May 30th, 2012
A pleased son-in-law
Dr. Lamn is one of the most caring physicians I have met. She is the GP for my mother-in-law. She listens to all concerns. She thoroughly checks out my mother-in-law. Dr. Lamb follows up with calls to check on her health. She even gave out her home number to call if we had additional concerns. This is not typical of many of today's doctors. I do not know how Dr. Lamb works with younger patients - but with seniors - she is totally outstanding.

April 29th, 2011
I have only seen her once...
I went to Dr. Lamb one time. And that was it. She didn't address the things that most bothered me. She told my mother that she had diabetes. How she told her, was wrong. "Oh the reason why your foot isn't healing is because you've got diabetes." And that was it. She won't listen, she talks down to my elderly mother like she is a child and doesn't even look at certain things before she provides a diagnoses. And if another Doctor challenges her about it, she becomes very rude and disrespectful. I will never see her again and I am trying to talk my mother in to changing as well. Please take care on who you allow to take care of you. Look around. Don't settle.

February 4th, 2011
Hands down the worst doctor I have ever seen. I have type 1 diabetes, i've seen plenty of them. She never addressed very serious problems in my file, and never listened to a single word I said. Nor did she even care to check my glands or feet, ever. Not even anyone out of the nursing staff did either.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Lamb is great! Trying to contact the office: HORRIBLE
They need to get their office in order. 45 minute hold times to reach a nurse. 72 hours to get a prescription refilled? No callbacks to the pharmacy when there is a problem with the prescriptions. If you have any questions the only way to get them answered is to make an appointment, even if the Dr. has asked you to call. They are overwhelmed and unapologetic.

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Lamb has a horrible staff. They are rude and make no excuse for it. Dr. Lamb will take days to follow up with you on a problem. Just recently took 3 weeks to get me an appointment with a specialist because she, "didn't have time to fill out the paperwork" She is clearly over-loaded and needs to quit accepting patients.

October 11th, 2010
I experienced ongoing issues with scheduled appointments...they always ran 45- 1 1/2 hours late. My frustrated with this caused me to change doctors.

March 4th, 2009
Absolutely Amazing...
Shes absolutely amazing... I couldn't have asked for more in a doctor, in fact, I am moving back to Bloomington and looking forward to finding a job there just so I can go back to seeing her as my primary physician.

February 24th, 2009
Great doctor, not that great of staff
I love going to Dr. Lamb because she takes time to talk to you and really get to know you. This is the first doctor where I don't feel like I'm being hurried and feel comfortable asking a lot of questions. She is pretty accurate and gives very good advice on how to improve and the options that I have. As great of a doctor that she is, it's hard to find appointments unless you call almost a month in advance. I think the staff overbooks their doctors, so many times you have to wait a decent amount of time even when you're on time. However, I'm willing to overlook all that because this is the first doctor I feel completely comfortable with and I appreciate that she takes her time.