A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Larned:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Larned is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Larned, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larned graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Larned has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Carr Larned MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Larned practice?
- Dr. Catherine Larned has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Larned practices Psychiatry near Matlacha, FL.