Dr. Catherine Lavigne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Lavigne?

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. LaVigne has spent a lot of time with me during a difficult diagnosis. She listened to my input and we worked together. She has been on top of my case.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

She always knew how to treat my migraines. She took the time to listen what I had to say and was caring. The only thing I don't like is she's always M.I.A. Now I'm dealing with an arrogant neurologist that tells me im full of crap and there's only one trigger to my migraines.....In so many words. I need to find her!!

she is a good headache specialisty

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I like her alot; followed her from one hospital affiliation to another; only to now be waiting to see if she is coming back from an "unexpected absence" or not...I do not like not knowing things for sure; as to whom I will next see if she doesn't return.....

Where is Dr. L??

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I loved Dr. Lavigne finally someone to help me, where is she? I was told he is out and no one knows for how long. I hope she is coming back!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. Lavigne was great. She is practicing in Rochester NY at Strong Memorial Hospital Headache Center now. While it took awhile to get an appointment with her, it was totally worth the wait. She listened carefully to my concerns and knew exactly how to help. She was very knowledgeable, but was also able to explain things so that it was understandable to the lay person. Overall, she was one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Lavigne is an excellent doctor. She takes her time with me and makes me feel like she really cares about me, as a person. She offers suggestions on how to treat my migraines and knows about all the latest medications for treating them. She also offers other tips, like herbs, etc. She is very through and follows up on any questions you may have.

Office Staff TERRIBLE!!!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2012

The staff was very unprofressional and made you seem like your pain was not their concern. I would not reccommend this office because of them. Average wait time for appointment is FIVE months! After you have already been seen.

her care is good...her billing office/hospital billing is TERRIBLE

Posted on February 27th, 2012

they have their tricky way of billing my insurance for an outpatient vs office setting; ALTHOUGH the procedure takes place in her office...not an outpatient dept. My insurance preapproved 4 such visits in one year thru the office; her office has the same copy of approval as I have...so I agreed to do the procedure(Botox injections for headaches)...now I am being billed a huge amount more since it was billed as taking place in an outpatient department; not the approved office setting. AND I AM LIVID...the insurance company of course won't budge; and the firm representing the doctor, won't budge either..and I am stuck with the bill that was to have been paid, other than the copay that I paid that day...so I say...NO WAY DOES SHE DESERVE ANY GOOD RATINGS for knowing that her service is doing bad billing...no matter what good she does me, it gives me a headache further, to see the practice of bad biling...

I really like this doctor!

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

She is young and confident. Knows her stuff and wants you to live pain free. Easy to talk to and ask questions of. You will never feel rushed or unimportant.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

not the same as my old neurologist who left town, but I feel she is more than adequate; very caring; spares no rush when with you as a patient..I think if I will need something, she will take the time to work with me on a new treatment..it's been only a few months, but I do like her alot

Unity care

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Diligent Doc wants you to be done with pain!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I very much appreciate the care Dr. Lavigne puts into her practice. I sought out help for my migraines and have been pleased with her efforts to really help me get things under control even though its taking some time to figure out what will work best for me.She is sweet, dry-humored, and careful with decisions and instructions which is much appreciated :O)