A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Leclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Leclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Leclair, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leclair graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leclair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leclair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Leclair practice?
Dr. Catherine Leclair practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.