A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine LeGalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeGalley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeGalley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine LeGalley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeGalley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. LeGalley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine LeGalley MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine LeGalley practice?
- Dr. Catherine LeGalley has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine LeGalley practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.