A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine LeGalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine LeGalley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeGalley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. LeGalley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine J LeGalley MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. LeGalley practice?
- Dr. Catherine LeGalley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine LeGalley practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.