Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Lewis
Dr. Catherine Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MO and Kansas City, MO (and 6 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and General Surgery. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Lewis has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Catherine Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.