A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Lucas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Toms Lucas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Catherine Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Lucas practices Dermatology near Humboldt, TN.
See Humboldt Dermatologists.