A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Lynch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Lynch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Lynch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Catherine Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Lynch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.