Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Oct 29th, 2015

This woman was rude, condescending and rough with her treatment. I felt like I was in an interrogation instead of a 35wk pregnancy check up. She made me feel stupid, and as if my concerns for my safety and that of my unborn child were not important and that my choices for my delivery and post delivery care were wrong, but refused to speak to me about or give me alternatives. Due to her rough treatment I was forced to go to the hospital that evening to be checked out, no Dr should hurt you during a routine exam.

May 27th, 2015

She is a great doctor. I really felt like she listened and was able to pinpoint the problem within ten minutes whereas it took several frustrating years of going to other doctors who couldn't figure out was wrong with me. She works with a great team of USF physicians so my care was complete and comprehensive. Her bedside manner was direct and efficient and made me feel as if she was getting down to business. I wish I had found her sooner and not wasted all those years!!

Dr. Lynch show details Dr. Lynch
by Laura Feaster on Dec 9th, 2014

Dr. Lynch made me feel like I was the only patient she had at my appointment. Spent time talking with my husband and I. Left feeling like I've found my forever Gynecologist that actually cares about treating someone over the age of 40.

Nov 29th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and still find Dr. Lynch caring, accurate, professional and always makes me feel like I matter to her and the practice. I live 30 minutes away but I travel to see her because she is worth the trip. Doctors like Dr. Lynch are hard to find. I encourage those looking for a new OB/Gyn to use Dr. Lynch as their own.

WIL NOT GO BACK! show details WIL NOT GO BACK!
Mar 14th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE MOST COLD, NO SENSITIVE, AND NOT CARING, I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.