Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. Yahoo.
 |  bad  |  show details
by the patient that knows better on Oct 28th, 2014

Please stop and read this review. I am a past patient of USF ob/gyn. I was referred to Gerard DiLeo, MD as he was given the title of Director of Chronic Pelvic Pain at USF. I received a letter from this doctor stating DiLeo was no longer with USF Healthcare however and please call and we will continue your care. I called and was turned away and was referred to md's outside USF. Later I found that Gerard DiLeo was Federally indicted and later Federally convicted (public record/google it). And found that Stuart Hart MD was DiLeo's monitor while on probation here in Florida. Lynch was in charge of this USF Healthcare Department at the time. Also at the time, her husband, Bob Buckhorn, was running for Mayor of Tampa, FL. And won the Mayoral race in a run off. Lynch also campaigned for her husband. She didn't have time for Gerard Dileo's patients as stated in her letter. Or would that have jeopardized Buckhorn's chance for winning? She took an Oath. She will not answer my questions. Run like heck from her and this so called medical institution. Their personal agenda will be put before your healthcare. Again, the Oath was taken by Lynch, MD. Apparently it doesn't mean that much to her and her colleagues.

Nov 29th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and still find Dr. Lynch caring, accurate, professional and always makes me feel like I matter to her and the practice. I live 30 minutes away but I travel to see her because she is worth the trip. Doctors like Dr. Lynch are hard to find. I encourage those looking for a new OB/Gyn to use Dr. Lynch as their own.

|  WIL NOT GO BACK!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE MOST COLD, NO SENSITIVE, AND NOT CARING, I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Julieanne S at Insider Pages on Jun 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lynch is VERY GOOD! She was my doctor for quite a few years until she went on maternity and the office switched me. For some reason I di...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Would not recommend  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 4th, 2009 on judysbook.com

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY FOR PREGNANCY. I went here for my first pregnancy and everything was fine until I started having problems and the midwives blew me off and started treating me horribly and like i was a little kid making ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Aug 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

She seemed very cold and gave me misinformation: I saw her after the birth of my second child to address a pulling sensation four months postpartum (she didn't deliver the baby). She was so cold and didn't smile at me once. Her answers were short and she

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Dec 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Felt Lost: I came here with my second pregnancy with hopes of support to a VBAC. My visit with the doctor was quite dry - when I asked questions, the answers were quick with no further input. I felt like the day was busy and the doctor had to get on to th

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Great Service, Terriffic Attitude and Knowlegeable Staff  |  show details
by Lisa P. at Judy`sBook on Jul 13th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I chose to use this facility for my second pregnancy. They are a group of midwives who show the ultimate in care for their patients. The staff was always more than helpful. The midwife who delivered my child was caring, gentle and supportiv...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com