Dr. Catherine Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Lynch?

May 19th, 2017

NOT one for kindness and compassion.

Despite the less than positive reviews, I decided to give this doctor a try due to her expertise and training as well as affiliation with USF. The best way to describe her attitude was lacking in compassion and high in judgement. Several of my questions and concerns were disregarded and dismissed as petty.

October 4th, 2016

PREGNANT AT 35 WEEKS

All doctors seen at USF till date are so good but Dr Lynch had an attitude. She acted as if she was listening but did not make me feel comfortable - All the questions were answered with a faint smile making you look as if you are asking too many questions. I was not very comfortable with her.

October 29th, 2015

This woman was rude, condescending and rough with her treatment. I felt like I was in an interrogation instead of a 35wk pregnancy check up. She made me feel stupid, and as if my concerns for my safety and that of my unborn child were not important and that my choices for my delivery and post delivery care were wrong, but refused to speak to me about or give me alternatives. Due to her rough treatment I was forced to go to the hospital that evening to be checked out, no Dr should hurt you during a routine exam.

May 27th, 2015

She is a great doctor. I really felt like she listened and was able to pinpoint the problem within ten minutes whereas it took several frustrating years of going to other doctors who couldn't figure out was wrong with me. She works with a great team of USF physicians so my care was complete and comprehensive. Her bedside manner was direct and efficient and made me feel as if she was getting down to business. I wish I had found her sooner and not wasted all those years!!

December 9th, 2014

Dr. Lynch

Dr. Lynch made me feel like I was the only patient she had at my appointment. Spent time talking with my husband and I. Left feeling like I've found my forever Gynecologist that actually cares about treating someone over the age of 40.

November 29th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and still find Dr. Lynch caring, accurate, professional and always makes me feel like I matter to her and the practice. I live 30 minutes away but I travel to see her because she is worth the trip. Doctors like Dr. Lynch are hard to find. I encourage those looking for a new OB/Gyn to use Dr. Lynch as their own.

March 14th, 2012

WIL NOT GO BACK!

THIS DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE MOST COLD, NO SENSITIVE, AND NOT CARING, I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

May 12th, 2017