A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dunn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Dunn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dunn practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.