A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Harrington, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Harrington MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Catherine Harrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Harrington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.