A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Nelson MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Catherine Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Geriatric Doctors.