Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Oct 8th, 2011

This doctor was great, very thorough and caring. Am still upset that she left the practice and keep hoping that she will practice locally again soon. I am having trouble beleiving the comment that was left about her on 8/31/11. Research the licensing bureau and there is no such alligation that she no longer can practice in NY.

|  NO LONGER LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN NEW YORK STATE  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

This Physician is on Probation for adding and abiding in providing another Physician with Psychiatric Psychotropics. She is no longer able to practice in New York State.

|  Carol  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

I would like to find out where she is practicing now. I am willing to travel to be treated by her as she is excellent and a great listener.

|  Barbara Eisenstadt, PH.D.  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

She is always caring and courteous and seems to go out of her way to spend all the time I need with her to get all of my questions answered.

|  she left  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

she is no longer in this practice

by Elizabeth M Gregg on Aug 18th, 2010

Given best recommendations possible from Dr.North. Very considerate in attention to me. I completely trust in her judgement as a patient. I will follow her,as in the past, as my primary physician, if at all possible.

by Deb on Aug 6th, 2010

She is by far the best doctor I have every had. I am not thrilled with the move to the Rens. office - things were much better when she was at Memorial, but she is great.

|  Michele  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2009

very thorough

|  The best doctor that I have ever met  |  show details
by Tim on May 6th, 2009

Doctor North takes care of my family like she is part of it. She always listens to your concerns and always answers all my questions.we all just love her a bunch