A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Methodist
- Trinity Women's Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Thomas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Catherine Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Issaquah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.