Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Thomas
Dr. Catherine Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX, with another office in Tyler, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Dallas Methodist Physicians Network, Trinity Women's Center and Dallas Methodist. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Thomas has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Catherine Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.
Dr. Barry Jacobs
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Carrollton, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Shaheen Jacob
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Carrollton, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Mary Ann Franken
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Carrollton, TX 0.01 mi22