A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Wang practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Wang practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.