A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wang is Good. Dr. Wang has been reviewed by 32 patients who have provided 28 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wang practice?
Dr. Catherine Wang practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Wang, Dr. Kathie Wang, Dr. Katheryn Wang, Dr. Katy Wang, Dr. Karyn Wang, Dr. Kara Wang, Dr. Karin Wang, Dr. Cathryn Wang