Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I would Recommend her! show details I would Recommend her!
by Julie N on Dec 27th, 2013

I have seen Dr Wang twice and have been impressed with her Diagnosis, she was right on the money, I love her attitude and willingness to listen to you. The office is very organized and up to date on technology. I would definitely recommend her.

Mar 15th, 2012

I'm a nurse, so this comes from a medical view. Was 15 minutes early, had to wait 10 minutes after my appointment time to be seen by medical assistant. Medical assistant was short on words and not friendly, but knew what she was doing and was thorough. Dr Wang came in 10 minutes later, was nice and diagnosed me quickly. No chit chat, no trying to get to know me and no extra questions. Not my regular dr, but I would see her again if my doctor wasn't available. I appreciate her focus and that she didn't waste my time, just addressed my concerns and send me on my way.

Jan 9th, 2010

Dr. Wang is an excelent physician and I highly recommend her.

Catherine Wang is Excellent show details Catherine Wang is Excellent
Jul 16th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Wang for 4 years. She has been able to help me with a variety of health issues. She is able to dagnose the problem, adress it and refer me to other specialists in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with her service and office staff.