Dr. Catherine Wood Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Wood?

Not thorough

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Wood is very friendly, but I just had a complete physical with her - my first - and she was not as thorough as my past internists. Maybe less is more? I expect to be poked and prodded more. And if I didn't bring up medical conditions she would have missed advising me on them.

Very Poor doctor- beware

Posted on December 7th, 2016

My 85 year old mother is a patient of Dr. Wood- she was recommended by my mother's previous doctor who retired. The first thing that was off-putting about Dr. Wood was when my mother was in the hospital after heart surgery and many various doctors were seeing her. I wanted an overview of what was going on, so I called Dr. Wood who was her primary care physician. Dr. Wood seemed not to even know who my mother was and left a message for me mentioning "I think your mother is in Intensive Care"...My mother had never been in I.C so needless to say, I was startled by this statement! After several frantic phone calls and blood-turned-to-ice panic, I found out that Dr. Wood had merely mis-spoke because she had no idea what was going on. What kind of doctor does that? The second mishap was that after my mother was out of the hospital, Dr. Wood messed up her Coumadin prescription, so there was a lot of needless hassle getting that cleared up. Now, a year later, again a problem with Coumadin. The doctors who put my mother on it initially said m

Posted on July 21st, 2016

i saw her only once because she paid more attention to her computer than to me ,so i did not see her again,there's a lot more compassionate doctor around the area

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Would not recommend this Doctors office to anyone.

test

Posted on July 11th, 2015

It's been two weeks and still haven't heard. Called twice was told when we get the test we will call You. I have never waited so long for test.

patient

Posted on January 24th, 2015

poor everything very moody, more interesting in her computer thab patient care very sad!

Too busy to Listen

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Would not recommend

Medium

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I would be very fair saying it all depends of the doctor's mood. One day she can be great, another not very pleasant.

Not impressed took 2 phone calls to get test results

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Not impressed with this office or Dr. Wood. It took 2 phone calls to the office to get my test results -the office did promptly put the test results on line but I had to call twice. Also, I was told everything was "stable" but my cholesterol levels were all high (above normal). I would think that someone from the office would have at least talked to me about having high levels.

Knowledgeable, Kind and Patient!

Posted on March 17th, 2013

This doctor has spent more time with me than any other doctor I've been to. I have multiple diagnoses and require quite a bit of medical assistance, referrals, tests, etc. On every occasion that I've seen her, she has given me much of her time and her full attention. She is thorough, knowledgeable and she has an excellent bedside manner. I've been so happy with her over the years that I've recommended her to my husband and my mom. I highly recommend her!

Posted on September 25th, 2017