A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Madden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Madden, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Madden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hosp Corp, Hutchinson, Ks
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Madden MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Madden practice?
- Dr. Catherine Madden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Madden practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists and Kansas City Child Psychiatrists.