A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Major is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Major, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gestational Diabetes
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from Univ Of Pecs Med School.
Dr. Major has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- All Children`s Hospital, St. Petersburg Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Alexis Major MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Major practice?
- Dr. Catherine Major has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Major practices Pediatrics near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.