Dr. Catherine Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Marshall?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Marshall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2012

Dr. Marshall is truly a blessing. As a neurotic first-time mom, she never makes me feel bad and ALWAYS answers my questions/calls/emails, regardless of how crazy I may seem. She goes above and beyond. We feel so lucky to have her on our son's team!

April 11th, 2011

FRIENDLY, CARING AND COMPETENT

Dr. Catherine Henderson is a superb doctor... She IS as good as it gets! She has a calm demeanor that immediately put my daughter at ease. She is also an excellent listener and is patient and thorough when answering questions. She is clearly highly intelligent, down to earth, professional and experienced. She also is warm and has a fun sense of humor. She is a mother herself and understands parenting and has great advice and problem solving skills. I would highly recommend her to anyone! As for the erroneous comment below with one star, she must be thinking of someone else, because the Dr. Catherine Henderson I know is of the highest integrity and would have immediately referred that patient to a pediatric ear specialist, especially considering the circumstances listed.

March 27th, 2011

A doctor that is like a friend

Dr. Marshall is a caring, intelligent, and patient doctor. I have two small children that she treats, and she is always what I expect: willing to listen and answer my question without judgement, gentle with the kids and pleasant to be around. When there is a doubt about a diagnosis, she doesn't hesitate to refer us to a specialist.I read the other reviews, and am quite surprised at the one negative feedback, and am even more surprised that the first ENT didn't take the child on as their own patient (I'm so sorry to hear about your problems), and this is not indicative of the care Dr. Marshall gives. Both my children have been referred to an ENT by Dr. Marshall, and they are now under the care of both. If you want a doctor that has been through it (Three kids of her own), and will talk to you like a person, I would highly recommend her.

March 10th, 2011

Love her!

Dr. Marshall has seen us through some major issues with my son's health. She is great - My kids love her!

October 21st, 2010

Every office visit to Dr. Marshall has been pleasant, and with a toddler that isn't an easy feat. Dr. Marshall is kind, caring, knowledgable and approachable. A gem of a dr!

May 22nd, 2010

Great Pediatrician

She was the only doctor who could diagnose problems my children had. I trust her greatly.

March 20th, 2009

we LOVE dr Marshall!

we have been going to Dr. Marshall for years and LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She is great with the kids, and has 3 kids of her own, so she has lots of great advice. She is super caring and always follows up with us. i would highly recommend her!

May 12th, 2017