A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Martin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Stroud Martin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Catherine Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Martin practices Family Medicine near Oneida, TN.
See Oneida Primary Care Doctors.