Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Mathieu
Dr. Catherine Mathieu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Mathieu is affiliated with Page Memorial Hospital, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital and Winchester Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Mathieu has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Catherine Mathieu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.
Dr. Robert Dillingham
Winchester, VA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Stuart Monroe
Winchester, VA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Lee Resta
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Winchester, VA 0.01 mi17