A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Mayer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine C Mayer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Catherine Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Mayer practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Family Physicians, Woodbury Internists, and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.