A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine C Mayer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catharine C. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Catharine Mayer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Mayer practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians, Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors, and Cherry Hill Internists.