A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Mayer practice?
Dr. Catherine Mayer practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Family Physicians, Woodbury Internists, and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.