A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine C Mayer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catharine C. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Catharine Mayer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Mayer practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians, Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors, and Cherry Hill Internists.