A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Maywood graduated from Beth Israel Medical Center, New York Univ.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maywood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Grossmont District Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maywood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Maywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine G. Maywood practice?
Dr. Catherine Maywood practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Internists and El Cajon Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Maywood, Dr. Caitlyn Maywood, Dr. Caren Maywood, Dr. Carin Maywood, Dr. Caryn Maywood, Dr. Catalina Maywood, Dr. Catharine Maywood, Dr. Cathleen Maywood