A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Maywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Maywood graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maywood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Grossmont District Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine G Maywood MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine G. Maywood practice?
- Dr. Catherine Maywood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Maywood practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.