A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McClain, MD is board certified in Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. McClain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine McClain practice?
Dr. Catherine McClain practices Behavioral Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.