A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine McClain is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McClain, MD is board certified in Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. McClain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine McClain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine McClain practice?
- Dr. Catherine McClain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine McClain practices Behavioral Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.