Dr. Catherine Mcclelland McCormick MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. McCormick practice?
Dr. Catherine McCormick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Independence, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina McCormick, Dr. Kathie McCormick, Dr. Katheryn McCormick, Dr. Katy McCormick, Dr. Karyn McCormick, Dr. Kara McCormick, Dr. Karin McCormick, Dr. Cathryn McCormick