A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine McCormick is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine McClelland McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Catherine McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Independence, LA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Oncologists.