A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine McCormick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McCormick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine McClelland McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Catherine McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Independence, LA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Oncologists.