A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McDermott has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDermott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans