by Ray Childers on Feb 16th, 2016

mis codes mammograms so insurance will not cover patient pays 100% of bill.Very bad staff.This place needs to be shut down before some one dies.

A doctor who truly cares! You can't go wrong choosing her! show details A doctor who truly cares! You can't go wrong choosing her!
by M. Raulli on Nov 9th, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I've encountered in my 54 years. She truly listens - a rare trait nowadays.

More doctors should be like Dr. McDoniel! show details More doctors should be like Dr. McDoniel!
by R. McDaniel on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. McDoniel is a very thorough doctor that takes the time needed to evaluate the symptoms and and not just rush your visit to get to the next patient! I had a 2nd opinion on something when I first started as a patient and the specialist was very impressed that she would have known how well the combination of the medicines she put me on works for what I had. Our entire family loves how caring she is and makes you feel like you are the only patient she has! Her staff is awesome too! Its VERY RARE nowadays to find doctors like her!

by Tony on Oct 16th, 2010

Too bad shes moved. She was my primary care doctor. Had regular office visits after my motorcycle accident. Such a friendly, good-hearted, knowledgeable, caring person!