Dr. Catherine Mcgovern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Mcgovern?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Mcgovern?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Patient

You will receive great care when visiting this doctor. She is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and sensitive to women's needs. I highly recommend her. She has the ability to reach women of all ages from teenagers to grandmas!

July 7th, 2016

Dr. McGovern is amazing

April 16th, 2016

good doctor, problem is facility is impossible to reach by phone (they even disconnect)

September 1st, 2014

What an awful troll of a woman

I was having pain that I suspected were ovarian cysts. Dr. McGovern is my ob/gyn so I gave her a call to see if I can schedule an ultrasound just to check if everything is ok. I thought it would be easy to schedule something like that but it was like pulling teeth. The receptionist had to check with the Medical Assistant who I spoke to on the phone. Dr. McGovern evidently was in the background listening in to the phone conversation ( she could not call me herself bc she was too busy eavesdropping on conversations she was too lazy to make herself). I got really upset with the MA because she was basically telling me that they were unable to schedule the ultrasound and I was trying to wrap my head around the reasoning behind that decision. If your patient is in pain and would like to ensure whether they do or do not have ovarian cysts, what is the issue? Finally, Dr. McGovern, being the class act she is, picked up the phone and explained to me that she could not do the ultrasound regardless of the pain I was in without an order for it. I did have an order for an ultrasound to be completed so I expressed that to her and she told me I should take the order to the gyn who issued it to be. I am currently 26 years old and in my entire life, I have never been treated so poorly. When I hung up, I was curled in a ball crying. Awful, awful and despicable woman. I would not wish her on my worst enemy.

August 22nd, 2014

Go See Her

I went to Dr. McGovern after going to three other obgyn's with the same symptoms. They would just write prescriptions and send me on my merry way instead of trying to figure out what was wrong. I went to her and her diagnosis was spot on. She recommended me to a Urologist for further care instead of racking up visits and I can't thank her enough! She listens carefully and tries to rule out what things could be. It is not that difficult to get an appointment with. I will only deal with Westmed because of her!

June 10th, 2011

West Med is a nightmare

Dr is great but WestMed is a factory and you must deal with them in order to see Dr.If this is how medicine will be in 2012 we are all in trouble. Lines, cattle call etc.

January 22nd, 2011

The best Dr I have ever had

Dr. McGovern has always been such a great doctor. She really cares. She has actually called me personally on two occasions to find out how I was feeling. She is truly a gem.

September 11th, 2017