A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Mcguinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Mcguinn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Mcguinn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Oncology; Pediatric Hematology; Coagulation Defect; Coagulation Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcguinn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mcguinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcguinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan