A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine McGuinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine McGuinn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine McGuinn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Oncology; Pediatric Hematology; Coagulation Defect; Coagulation Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuinn graduated from New York University.
Dr. McGuinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ellen McGuinn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. McGuinn practice?
- Dr. Catherine McGuinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine McGuinn practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.