A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Metzger Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger Rose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger Rose graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Metzger Rose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Metzger Rose DO is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Metzger Rose practice?
- Dr. Catherine Metzger Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Metzger Rose practices Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.