A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Montgomery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 65 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Piecyk Montgomery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine P. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Catherine Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Family Physicians.