A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Montgomery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 65 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Piecyk Montgomery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine P. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Catherine Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Primary Care Doctors.