A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Laverne Davis Morris MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Catherine Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Morris practices Internal Medicine near Canton, GA.
See Canton Internists.