Internist

Mar 28th, 2016

This Office is terrible! My wife is a patient of Dr. Morris. She started experiencing severe pain in her upper abdomen over the weekend so we called on Monday morning to see about getting her an appointment. Five hours later, they still had not called back to let us know if they could even get her in to see the doctor even though she was in severe pain. The front office personnel were totally uncaring about her situation. We will definitely be looking for a new doctor. I would strongly recommend not using this office.

Dr. Catherine L. Morris and her greatness! show details Dr. Catherine L. Morris and her greatness!
by Kim Dodd on Jul 22nd, 2015

One does not know where to begin when starting to write about Dr. Morris. I question how one God fearing woman is able to hold all the beauty that she internally holds, and daily expresses to all she comes in contact with outwardly. When I first came to her, I had little to no confidence in the medical profession. She has more than restored my faith. She has walked side by side with me through some of the most scariest and desperate moments of my life. She has my utmost respect and of course my love. Due to multiple diagnoses by her and Jesus, I am on my way to the healthiest point in over fifteen years. That is more than astounding to not only me but all my family and friends, too!! The staff are also great! Thank you.

by cw on May 28th, 2015

I saw her for a physical and was told she could do everything, then after an hour wait found out she did not do any pelvic exam and would need to see an ob/gyn. The entire appointment took 3 hours of waiting, check in wait, go to room wait, see nurse, wait, see doctor for about 15 minutes ,, wait, get paperwork, wait and then check out. , A year later found out that bone density test should be done appx every two years after menopause (I was 4 years after).

Wonderful caring Doctor show details Wonderful caring Doctor
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr Morris is in high demand so sometimes you do have to wait She is a wonderful caring Dr who will find out what is wrong with you. She goes the extra highly intelligent. Is responsible for saving my husband's life. She is a real christian!!!

Dr. Catherine Morris show details Dr. Catherine Morris
Oct 29th, 2010

She was the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She took so much time with me when I had concerns even though her office was packed. I remember I was depressed at one time in my life and she gave me an antidepressant that helped. But this is what mattered the most, she prayed with me and for me. It was so sincere and from her heart. I wept, because she knew as well as I knew what was wrong, I just would not admitt it. I have been living in Texas now for 7 years and will always remember that prayer. Thank you Dr. Morris.