Internist

by cw on May 28th, 2015

I saw her for a physical and was told she could do everything, then after an hour wait found out she did not do any pelvic exam and would need to see an ob/gyn. The entire appointment took 3 hours of waiting, check in wait, go to room wait, see nurse, wait, see doctor for about 15 minutes ,, wait, get paperwork, wait and then check out. , A year later found out that bone density test should be done appx every two years after menopause (I was 4 years after).

Wonderful caring Doctor show details Wonderful caring Doctor
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr Morris is in high demand so sometimes you do have to wait She is a wonderful caring Dr who will find out what is wrong with you. She goes the extra highly intelligent. Is responsible for saving my husband's life. She is a real christian!!!

Dr. Catherine Morris show details Dr. Catherine Morris
Oct 29th, 2010

She was the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She took so much time with me when I had concerns even though her office was packed. I remember I was depressed at one time in my life and she gave me an antidepressant that helped. But this is what mattered the most, she prayed with me and for me. It was so sincere and from her heart. I wept, because she knew as well as I knew what was wrong, I just would not admitt it. I have been living in Texas now for 7 years and will always remember that prayer. Thank you Dr. Morris.

Catherine Morris MD - Very special doctor and friend! show details Catherine Morris MD - Very special doctor and friend!
by Citysearch User on Feb 14th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Morris for many years. I had to change doctors due to my health insurance. I was looking for a female doctor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com