A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Musemeche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Musemeche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Musemeche, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Musemeche graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Musemeche has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musemeche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Musemeche practice?
Dr. Catherine Musemeche practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Albuquerque, NM.
See Tacoma Pediatricians, Tacoma Surgeons, and Tacoma Pediatric Surgeons.