Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Navarro
Dr. Catherine Navarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal River, FL, with another office in Crystal River, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Navarro is affiliated with Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center and Citrus Memorial Hospital. Dr. Navarro has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Navarro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Catherine Navarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.
Dr. Geoffrey Roberts
Family Medicine, General Practice
Crystal River, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Corbett
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Crystal River, FL 0.58 mi42
Dr. James Derrenbacker Jr
Crystal River, FL 0.64 mi26