A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Nordby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Nordby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Nordby, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordby graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nordby has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Nordby MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Nordby practice?
- Dr. Catherine Nordby has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Nordby practices Dermatology near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Dermatologists.