A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoronkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okoronkwo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Nkechi Okoronkwo BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Okoronkwo practice?
- Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Irving Internists.