A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo is Good. Dr. Okoronkwo has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoronkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Okoronkwo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okoronkwo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine N. Okoronkwo practice?
Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Okoronkwo, Dr. Kathie Okoronkwo, Dr. Katheryn Okoronkwo, Dr. Katy Okoronkwo, Dr. Karyn Okoronkwo, Dr. Kara Okoronkwo, Dr. Karin Okoronkwo, Dr. Cathryn Okoronkwo