Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 2nd, 2016

Not sure where to begin...I made an appt. for early in the morning, because her staff said she would be in early. NOT I waited for 2 hours in one of those stinky rooms no magazines, no tv, nothing to do. When you asked when she will be here they would say she's on her way. When you walk into the office it stinks, it's dirty, staff are just there for a job they could careless about you. I would never go back to that place again. Dr Okpon may be a good dr but she might want to clean up her staff and her office it is not a very welcoming place.

August 12th, 2016

Dr Okpon is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond to care for them.

December 8th, 2015

She allowed me to ask question an she explain what the labs where,I would move my care to her if I lived closer.

I was seen by Dr.Okpon in the ER @ Crescent medical center while I was visiting in Lancaster,Tx she was wonderful.

February 17th, 2015

Horrible Doctor and Office

It was horrible!! That is putting it nicely. The wait was ridiculous and the front office staff was RUDE. She said if you come to a Dr. office you expect to wait- it was awful. Two patients left while we were waiting due to wait. Once we saw the dr. she was AWFUL! She did not introduce herself, did not speak to us it was terrible, terrible, terrible. DO NOT go here! It is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! Worst bedside manner EVER!

June 4th, 2014

Poor Bedside manners/overall service

The first thing was the three hour wait was horrible and there was no air conditioning in the waiting. Front door wide open with fan was not professional. Her bedside manors was very Offensive (dirty clothes odor and Musky). This has been the worst experience and I will not be going back. She is only there to collect the money and obviously does not care about her patients.

April 9th, 2014

Never Make the Mistake I Did

I've seen plenty of doctors in my 54 years of life and Onabajo has got to be the worst experience I've ever had in my life! Don't be fooled by that grin on her face, she's the rudest doctor I've ever been seen by. IF she's even a doctor. I never did see any certifications or degrees of any kind. My husband & I have no income right now & I made an agreement with this lady for a refill without having to be seen again but when it came time to do so she denied. Of course I'm sure it had everything to do with me cancelling my son's checkup with her. He had seen her for the 1st time the same day I did & was supposed to come back a week later but he told me there was no way he would ever go back to that lady again & I didn't blame him so I cancelled it. Now she denied my refill. And her staff is awful!!! Rude, lazy, & obnoxious. They work in the perfect environment!

March 13th, 2012

Dont go here..

The place is dirty, they have no ac/heat in the waiting room. Everytime I have had to wait for almost 2 hours to see her, she spent maybe 30 seconds with me and doesnt remember me or anything about my diagnosis...I have been going there for over a year and seen for probably 20+ times. You cant understand her when she speaks bc her accent is so thick and she is never there...only Mon, Tues and part of Wednesday. I am switching doctors and wouldnt reccommened this place to my own worse enemy!

April 25th, 2017