Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Onyiuke
Dr. Catherine Onyiuke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cartersville, GA, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Onyiuke is affiliated with Regional Medical Center at Memphis, Cartersville Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Onyiuke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Onyiuke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.